How do I receive my tax credits and depreciation?

Tax Credits and losses from depreciation are reported by the fund on a federal partnership Schedule K-1 which is provided to the investor annually. Information on the Schedule K-1 is then used by the investor’s tax preparer to report the tax credits and losses on the investor’s tax return.