RENEWABLE ENERGY & SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES
Foss & Company works with partners across the country to identify the best investment solutions to meet their strategic tax planning needs. Renewable energy projects provide risk mitigated options that directly contribute to a sustainable energy future.
- Sourcing quality transactions with experienced and capable development partners
- Negotiating favorable terms and conditions and securing viable term sheets
- Industry-leading underwriting, asset management and investor reporting
- Streamlining the closing process through industry leading “one stop shop” approach
- Provide debt, federal HTC equity, state HTC equity, HTC bridge loans, and PACE financing
GENERATING ENERGY THAT PRODUCES NO GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS FROM FOSSIL FUELS AND REDUCES SOME TYPES OF AIR POLLUTION
DIVERSIFYING ENERGY SUPPLY AND REDUCING NATIONAL DEPENDENCE ON IMPORTED FUELS
CREATING JOBS, PROVIDING HOUSING AND INCREASING LOCAL AND STATE TAX REVENUES
FOCUS ON ADDITIONALITY
Foss & Company targets segments of the tax credit market where the long-term certainty of available tax equity will be a primary driver for implantation of additional renewable energy, carbon capture, and historic rehabilitation projects, thereby achieving additionality in our investment practices.
Investing in carbon capture and sequestration projects provides predictable returns on low-risk investments while helping to mitigate climate change.
Applied to a 500 MW coal-fired power plant, a single carbon capture and storage facility would be equivalent to planting more than 62 million trees, and waiting 10 years for them to grow.