Prince Charles Hotel
Originally built in 1925, the historic Prince Charles Hotel was built as an eight-story Colonial Revival structure. The hotel was placed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1983 and began as a local stock company enterprise, opening with 125 rooms. The former hotel has now been converted into 59 apartments, 9,444sf of ground-floor retail, and 3,300sf of office space.
59 apartments; 9,444sf of ground-floor retail; 3,300sf of office space