On June 14, the US Treasury released new guidance on the transferable tax credits created by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), opening the door for this new market to scale rapidly and make sustainable finance more efficient & interconnected.
Along with at Crux, M&T Bank and Allen & Overy, this webinar shared key takeaways from the guidance and what it means for companies participating or thinking of participating in the tax credit market.
The webinar featured:
– John Marciano, Partner at Allen & Overy and co-head of their global energy practice
– Bryen Alperin, Partner & Managing Director at Foss & Company
– Eric Heintz, Managing Director of Renewable Energy Finance at M&T Bank
– Alfred Johnson, co-founder and CEO at Crux
– Rob Parker, Chief Commercial Officer at Crux
Listen to the podcast on the McDermott Will & Emory website here.